WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
You can use the Website without providing any personal information to Roberts & Co. However, if you would like to benefit from customized experiences, new contents and offers, it is necessary to create your Personal Account (including a username and a password) and provide certain information, including such details as your first name. Essential Information for processing your application are marked by an asterisk.
With your prior and explicit consent only, Roberts & Co provides you with the opportunity to receive information on Roberts & Co. If you do not wish to receive such information any more, you may, at any time, choose not to receive further communications by clicking the link contained in each e-mail that we send you.
WHAT USE IS MADE OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON THIS WEBSITE?
Roberts & Co uses the information you provide on the Website under this privacy and personal data protection policy. Roberts & Co may disclose the information you provide on the Website to third parties such as service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions on or to the Website. Any disclosing of information within this framework will be pursuant to a non-disclosure agreement with the said service provider(s) and the use of the information will be strictly limited to what is necessary to perform the services. Roberts & Co may also disclose your information if it reasonably believes that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws or other legal process
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
By continuing to use the Website, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand the terms of our cookies policy.
You can edit your preferences at any time by going to the “Manage your cookie preferences” section below.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are two types of cookies on our website:
Also we currently use Google advertising products and below is a link to additional information.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can easily disable and/or delete cookies from your computer, tablet or mobile phone by managing your browser settings. We recommend that you do not disable cookies strictly necessary for the website to function. Because this would prevent you from ordering online and benefiting from the services of the Website. In order to manage cookies to best suit your needs, please bear in mind the purpose of cookies when setting your browser. Please find below instructions about managing and disabling cookies, depending on your browser:
• Click on the “Tools menu”, then click on “Internet Option”,
• Click on “Confidentiality”, then click on “Advanced”,
• In the “Cookies” window, select your preferences.
• Click the Chrome menu, then click on “Settings”,
• Select “Settings” then click on “Show advanced settings”,
• In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button,
• Select your preferred option(s) in the “Cookies” section.
• Click the Mozilla Firefox menu, then “Options”,
• Select “Privacy ”,
• then Select “Use custom settings for history”,
• Select your preferred option(s) on the “Accept cookies from sites” section
• Click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”,
• Click on “Privacy”,
• Go to “Block cookies” and select your preferred option(s).